Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Is there ANY scientific evidence against climate change?

I have put my money where my mouth is in the past. I made the $10,000 Global Warming Skeptic Challenge where I said that I would pay $10,000 to anyone proving, via the scientific method, that man made climate change is not real. So far, there has not been any takers. Lots of people have looked at the challenge, but apparently the deniers aren't as sure of themselves as they claim to be.

Well, I have also stated that there is no scientific evidence refuting the conclusion that man made emissions are responsible for, at least, the majority of climate change, and is most like responsible for all of it. So, I am now making a new challenge to climate change deniers - the $1000 Scientific Evidence Challenge. I will pay $1000 to the first person to show there is any scientific evidence that refutes the conclusion of man made climate change.

The rules are simple and are the same as for the $10,000 challenge:


1. I will award $1,000 of my own money to anyone that can show there is valid scientific evidence indicating man made global warming is not real. It doesn't have to prove man made global warming is not real, it just needs to be valid scientific evidence against it.;

2. There is no entry fee;

3. You must be 18 years old or older to enter;

4. Entries do not have to be original, they only need to be first;

5. I am the final judge of all entries but will provide my comments on why any entry fails to meet the prove the point.


Simple, right? In fact, if you listen to the skeptics I will have to be writing a check within a day or two because they all claim 'the science isn't settled.' Fine! Prove it! Are you telling me you wouldn't like to take $1000 from someone that advocates global warming is real?

This is not a joke and it isn't a bluff. If someone can provide any valid scientific evidence that anthropogenic climate change is not real, then I will write them a check.

But, I am sure my money is safe. I would not have made this challenge if I didn't already know the answer.  The scientific evidence for global warming is overwhelming and the only way you can believe otherwise is if you reject science.

Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment